Welcome to Thornhill Presbyterian Church
To discover, celebrate and share God’s love.
Due to Covid-19 closures, Public Worship Services are suspended. Come and Worship with us ONLINE anytime by clicking on the link below.
Thornhill Presbyterian Church is in need of an Office Administrator
to begin employment in October, 2021.
In summary, the Office Administrator will provide administrative support to the congregation, and specifically to the Minister, Session and the Board of Managers, through the application of office, computer and administrative functions, and strong interpersonal skills.
Qualifications and Abilities include:
- Excellent people and telephone skills.
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Strong technical computer skills and knowledge are required. The skill areas include word processing, spreadsheet applications, audio-visual presentations, social media applications, database applications, managing email lists and website content management.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision (especially during the summer when sole occupant of the building), and as part of a team in a Christian environment.
- High integrity and confidentiality.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity,
DONATIONS to help support Thornhill Presbyterian Church
The operation of the church is entirely supported by the donations of its members and supporters. If you wish to make a donation you may click on the link below to Canada Helps.org. Alternatively you can mail in or drop off donations at the address listed above. You may also sign up for Pre-Authorized Payments (PAR). Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Please stay safe and healthy.