Weddings at TPC
If you are interested in having your wedding ceremony here at Thornhill Presbyterian Church we would be happy to speak with you about that. Thornhill Church hosts many weddings as we are a central location for accessing your reception venues. Photographs can be taken across the road at the lovely Oakbank Pond with lots of free parking.
Below are some of the guide lines that we follow here. If after reviewing this you are interested in investigating your special day further, please don’t hesitate to call Stephanie Vandermey at 905-889-5391, Office Administrator, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Guide Lines and Information
- If you would like your wedding here at Thornhill Presbyterian Church, one of our ministers, Rev. Heather or Rev. Tom Vais, will be conducting your service.
- If you have your own minister that you would like involved in your service, this will need to be discussed with one of our ministers prior to approval. This happens often and rarely is denied.
- The cost for weddings at Thornhill Presbyterian Church is $1,225.00 and covers costs associated with our minister(s), organist and use of our building for wedding purposes. These costs are fixed.
- The cost of $1,225.00 includes use of the church for one rehearsal and also covers one hour prior to your wedding, one hour for your wedding, and one hour after your wedding for a total of 3 hours plus your rehearsal time.
- Any additional time needed for pictures etc. can be booked at a cost of $65.00 per hour.
- The wedding bulletin is not the responsibility of Thornhill Presbyterian Church
- The marriage license is not the responsibility of Thornhill Presbyterian Church
- Our Sanctuary holds 310 – 320 people comfortably.
- Distance from the Sanctuary doors to the pulpit is 60′.
- There are 36 pews in total plus a balcony that holds approx. 20 people
- To reserve a date at Thornhill Presbyterian Church for your wedding, a $300.00 non-refundable deposit is required.